Totally Audible – Step-by-step “talking” instructions provide complete guidance without help from another person or caretaker, in a clear, pleasant voice. Smart Health makes managing diabetes simple by automatically capturing and analyzing each and every test result, eliminating the need to document and keep track of readings in a logbook. This model has features such as Bluetooth, and voice to tell you exactly what your readings are.
Smart Diabetes Voice Glucose Meter
The Smart Diabetes Voice Blood Glucose Monitoring System was carefully designed with help from the National Blind Associations, along with Certified Diabetes Educators. It offers cutting-edge, high-tech features such as:
- Totally Audible – Step-by-step “talking” instructions provide complete guidance without help from another person or caretaker, in a clear, pleasant voice
- No Coding Required – Simply insert the strip and the meter turns on
- Fast Test Results – in only 5 seconds, with audible results that can be re-played with “repeat button”
- For Less Pain – Small Blood Sample
- Large, easy to read display
- 300-test memory with date and time
- Download results to PC with Free Software via built-in Data Port automatically via Cima Health Portal
- 24/7 Prodigy Technical Support by phone or online
We know that diabetes is not simply a metabolic disease that changes the body’s ability to make and utilize insulin. It’s also a disease of the vascular system, as excess glucose (sugar) in the blood damages blood vessels. Complicating matters further, older adults with diabetes have a higher risk of heart attack, stroke, renal disease, eye disease, and death than their younger counterparts. Undoubtedly for these seniors, the disease exacerbates the physical and emotional difficulties they already face as they age.
Sample volume 0.5µL
Results in 5 seconds
Memory last 300 test results.
System Operating Ranges 50 ºF to 104 ºF
Measuring Range: 20 to 600 mg/dL